Thursday, August 14, 2008

Pavaanjeeet with the Times of India - i started my career here

During my tenure with The Times of India Group, I learned the professionally hard way of how a big brand name operates, and how challenging it is to continue to maintain and improve the image that comes along with the company. As a sales professional, in the results and market development department, it was not only the numbers that counted, but also the value that I delivered with my clear understanding of our brand products and our offering, resulting in a successful relationship with our clients. My responsibility was to establish and maintain real two-way partnerships through excellence in partner sales, marketing and relationship engagement. Liaison with finance, brand team and operations to drive promotional campaigns. There have always been set-backs/obstacles, but learning from them and overcoming them have made me the strong character I am today.

No comments: