Tuesday, February 2, 2010

IBM Experience in a nut shell

After spending two intriguing years with top of the line media house, I got am opportunity to work with IBM India (BPO). I was part of the Business Development team and focus on International Marketing Services. My role was to prospect for new opportunities/businesses for outsourcing to IBM Managed Services. My role demanded of me to carry out relevant research on marketing analytics, create client deliverable presentations, communicate concise messages to prospects and host conference calls for delivering client solutions. Working on multiple accounts, my work needed me to coordinate with the global and domestic teams, requisite of me to work on multiple shifts. This challenge helped me develop my time management skills.

Working with prospects is an ongoing process and most of the time I was working with multiple accounts; a challenge which I quickly realized and enhanced my skills to be a very successfully systematic/ organised person, in work management. Being very true to myself, I am not an expert on Finance and Accounting, but what I am, is an expert in adapting/ learning skills and able to communicate that successfully and analytically. This coupled with my excellent communications, people and event management skills. I am looking for an exhilarating, challenging and professionally satisfying career with the aim of attaining higher goals and best results.

No comments: